The warranty for products provided by Future Mobiles. (the “Company”).
- The Company warrants the product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR for New products and TWO (2) MONTHS for Used products from the date of retail purchase by the first purchaser of the product (the person invoiced by the Company) (“Warranty Period”).
- If a hardware defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, the Company will either (1) repair the hardware defect at no charge, using either new or compatible replacement parts ( Original parts ); or (2) exchange the product with another product that is deemed by the Company to be of equivalent value; or (3) provide a full/partial refund to the original end-user purchaser. The Company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes the Company’s property.
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product and is not transferrable.
- In the event of repairs or replacement of any part(s) of the product, this warranty will therefore continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- If there were battery replancement, we replace batteries for new products with free of charge and for used products you will be charge half amount of battery cost during the warranty period. ( Batteries are original & new. Replacement: Free of charge)
- Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on “Carry-in” basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to our service centre. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty will not cover the following damages, as determined by our service centre personnel:
- Damage due to usage from ordinary wear and tear;
- Damage due to accidents, exposure to dampness, liquid, moisture, dirt or sand, improper storage, misuse, neglect, or physical stress;
- Dead pixel(s) on the display screen;
- Cosmetic or physical damage;
- Damage due to excessive use of force on the display screen;
- Damage due to malware/spyware/virus infection;
- Damage due to incompatibility or improper use or installation of unauthorized software (e.g. jailbreak/root access);
- Normal depletion of consumable parts such as batteries unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship and,
- Damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
The warranty may be voided under the following conditions as determined by our service centre personnel:
- If there are signs of tampering with the official Company’s warranty stickers;
- If there are signs of product modification done without written consent to the Company (E.g. LED /backlit, dual sim modifications, etc);